Sunday, April 24, 2016

Annie's Cooking Xperience - Something Exciting is on the way!

Dear fellow readers residing in Singapore, 

Yep! Something exciting is on the way. After procrastinating for so long and I get bugged by fellow readers and friends for so long, I finally convinced myself to host Annie's Cooking Xperience this coming May 2016. 

I always wanted to share. I wants to share with fellow young ladies on how to select the right ingredients, how to fillet a fish, how to chop a chicken just like your mom do, how easy home-cooking it could be. I hope this cooking workshop could encourage more women to start cooking at home and bring good food on the table. Food gathers people, food creates family harmony. 

Meanwhile, I'm fine-tuning some details and drafting recipes. Do stay tuned for more updates! 


Should you have further queries, I'm contactable at Facebook Page #AnnieliciousFood or email : mwmannie@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment